PG Dip. psych, MA, UKCP accred, APP registered member
It's important to choose a well qualified therapist. One who is able to hold you safely through your process.
My Psychotherapy practices Oxford Street, Notting Hill Gate and NW4 are fully insured and run according to professional standards and ethical codes.
* MA in Clinical Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy at Middlesex university and the Institute of Psychosynthesis.
* Somatic experiencing training which can be incorporated into psychosynthesis therapeutic sessions.
* UKCP accredited psychotherapist and psychotherapeutic counsellor.
* Registered member of APP (association of Psychospiritual practitioners).
* PGdip in psychotherapeutic counselling.
My work has included 3 years as honorary counsellor within an NHS medical practice and psychotherapy experience in St Annes Hospital psychiatric unit.
I have spent 6 years in private psychotherapy practice at the KJW clinic in London W11 and have a psychotherapy and counselling practice in Nassau street close to Marylebone, soho and Oxford Street. I work one morning a week in clinical psychotherapy practice at the Institute of Psychosynthesis
As a dedicated practitioner I regularly participate in relevant conference, forums and groups.